Welcome to Ash Tree House Surgery
Ash Tree House Surgery in Kirkham is a progressive Training Practice housed in a beautiful listed building, Ash Tree House provides a full range of primary care services to a population of nearly 10,700 patients. We are committed to giving our patients the highest quality service by maintaining a mutual confidence between Doctor and Patient. There are 7 GP Principals working closely with a dedicated Practice team which includes Nurses, a Pharmacist Practitioner, Counsellor and support staff. The Practice is also supported by Community staff including a Community Matron, District Nurses and Health Visitors and a resident Physiotherapist. Telephone calls to and from the surgery may be recorded for quality assurance purposes.
- Your chance to share views with the NHS
- NHS Long Term Plan ‘an endorsement of what we’ve been doing across the Fylde Coast and Lancashire and South Cumbria
- Have your say on proposed new NHS policy
- The Joint Committee of CCGs planned for Thursday 10th January 2019 has been cancelled
- Evening and weekend general practice appointments service extended