Welcome to Ash Tree House Surgery
Ash Tree House Surgery in Kirkham is a progressive Training Practice housed in a beautiful listed building, Ash Tree House provides a full range of primary care services to a population of nearly 10,700 patients. We are committed to giving our patients the highest quality service by maintaining a mutual confidence between Doctor and Patient. There are 7 GP Principals working closely with a dedicated Practice team which includes Nurses, a Pharmacist Practitioner, Counsellors and support staff. The Practice is also supported by Community staff including a Community Matron, District Nurses and Health Visitors and a resident Physiotherapist. Telephone calls to and from the surgery may be recorded for quality assurance purposes.
- Community Hubs offering support during COVID-19 outbreak
- Need a sick note for COVID-19? Here’s what you need to do
- Big White Wall: Free online mental health resource available to everyone on the Fylde Coast
- Survey shows people on Fylde Coast have ‘good’ experience of GP practice
- Launch of GP networks an ‘endorsement of what we’ve been doing for years’